How to Make It
Heat the oil in a wok over a medium-low heat. Fry the chicken skin-side down for 10 mins or until the skin is crispy. Flip and fry for 10 mins or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate cover loosely with foil.
Reheat the wok over a high heat add the peppers, broccoli and chopped courgette. Stir-fry for 5 mins. Meanwhile bring a pan of water to the boil crumble in the stock cube then add the noodles. Simmer for 4-5 mins until just cooked then drain well.
Add the garlic and crushed chillies to the wok stir-fry for 2 mins. In a bowl mix the soy, sugar and the lime zest and juice. Add to the wok, bubble for 2 mins then add the noodles. Toss with tongs to coat in the sauce.
Slice the chicken into strips. Divide the noodles between 4 bowls and top with the chicken and spring onion. Serve with the lime wedges and extra crushed chillies if you wish
- 1 tbsp oil
- 750g pack chicken thighs boned any excess skin trimmed
- 250g frozen sliced mixed peppers (or can use fresh if you wish)
- 250g frozen broccoli (or can use fresh if you wish)
- 1 courgette, chopped into pieces
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 250g pack medium egg noodles
- 4 garlic cloves finely chopped
- ½ tsp crushed chillies plus extra to serve (optional)
- 4 spring onions, sliced
- 4 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tsp caster sugar
- 1 lime zested - ½ juiced, ½ cut into wedges to serve